Re: Determinig Server o Client use in XKMS

I guess you could either define a new UseKeyWith for a VPN g/w
(is this really for tunnel mode g/w? there aren't really any
clients/servers for IPsec are there.)

Or, just configure different service URLs the responder, so
that requests to one use profile A, whereas requests to the
other use profile B.

2nd one should be easier I guess, so long as the same entity
isn't playing both IPsec "roles" at different times.
S.