Re: Meeting reminder next Tue 8/March/2005 and agenda item

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:31:52 +0000
To: jose.kahan@w3.org
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

Jose,

Couple of nits on the implementation report (which is generally
v. good btw!).

- The X-KISS table doesn't display properly in mozilla, columns
   4 & 5 are too narrow.
- There should probably be a link to the issues list in section
   3, and it'd be no harm to mention the numbers of issues raised
   (by type perhaps).

Cheers,
Stephen.