RE: WSDL file for XKMS

From: Sebastien Pouliot <spouliot@videotron.ca>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:57:26 -0500
To: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>, W3C XKMS WG <www-xkms@w3.org>
Hello Rich,

> Thanks to Yunhao for providing both the initial document and some
> feedback.
>
> Unfortunately, neither one of us are yet able to get the MSFT wsdl tool
> to digest this file. :(  Any comments/help greatly appreciated.

I tried the attached wsdl file with the Mono WSDL tool (latest 1.1.x). I
didn't look much if the results makes sense (as I must admit I haven't read
the spec for a few months). Anyway the tool reported two warnings:

// WARNING: Could not generate operation Pending. Schema element
'http://www.w3.org/2002/03/xkms#:PendingResult' not found
// WARNING: Could not generate operation Register. Schema element
'http://www.w3.org/2002/03/xkms#:Register' not found

The generated file is attached to this email.

Sebastien Pouliot
home: spouliot@videotron.ca
blog: http://pages.infinit.net/ctech/poupou.html