Promotion opportunity for XKMS 2.0: Member testimonials

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:40:01 -0500
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Dear XKMS Working Group,

Congratulations on reaching Proposed Recommendation for XKMS 2.0 [1, 2].
We are preparing now for promotion of the Recommendation, should the Director's
Decision be positive.

As you may know, W3C collects testimonials from Member organizations
participating in the Working Group in support of their Recommendations.
These testimonials are instrumental to our success promoting those
specifications at Recommendation time.

Please send testimonials before 24 June to w3t-pr@w3.org (cc'ing
jose@w3.org). I apologize for the short turn-around time we are
requesting.

There is a Member testimonial FAQ [3] that you may share with your
marketing departments. Please contact me (or have your marketing
department contact me) at w3t-pr@w3.org if you have any questions.

Because this is a public mailing list, I do not anticipate sending a
draft press release to this list. Please contact me after 22 June if
you would like review a Member-only draft as part of preparing your
organization's testimonials.

Thank you and best of luck,

 _ Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/PR-xkms2-20050502/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/PR-xkms2-bindings-20050502/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2004/12/testimonial_pr-guidelines.html
    (Member-only)
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447