Issue with compound request

From: Tommy Lindberg <tommy.lindberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:23:39 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

In the process of trying to get my head around the compound messaging
and I discovered what I believe is an inconsistency in the spec.

The last senctence in Section 2.8, which goes like this:

"Alternatively a client MAY issue a compound request containing
multiple inner pending requests corresponding to requests which were
originally made independently."

is in conflict with both the schema and also with text elsewhere in
the spec - PendingRequests's are not allowed in a CompoundRequest.

If this feature is required then the schema needs to be updated
otherwise we'll get away with removing the offending sentence.

Regards
Tommy