Re: Issue with compound request

Hi Tommy and all,

I had pointed out this issue but found no response. I agree with you
that either the schema should be updated to allow PendingRequests in a
CompoundRequest or that the sentece should be removed from the
specification.

My client currently follows the schema but changes could be done if the
schema was going to be modified.

Regards,
 - -Guillermo