Re: wbs test-suite online report form

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:37:54 +0200
To: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi Stephen,

The password (w3c public or member) is just necessary to relate a form
with each person.

Maybe my messages wasn't clear enough. You don't need to be a W3C member
to get this password. You get a public account then. But if you're a W3C
member, you should request the member password then.

Getting such a password requires just a couple of minutes and nothing
else will be done with the requested info :)

-jose