Re: Opaque (Client) Data

I could live with either interpretation, but slightly prefer
to allow >1 because:

- its the current schema
- I think it might be easier for a client who's using field
   to be able to easily add/find values (though this is a bit
   tenuous, I admit)

But I'm happy to change the schema if coders prefer to only
allow one OpaqueData to be present.

I doubt that anyone's got a real use for >1 OpaqueData so far,
so this ought to be a safe enough change to make if you guys
want to do it (please yell if this is untrue).

Cheers,
Stephen.