Opaque (Client) Data

From: Guillermo Álvaro Rey <alvarorg@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 11:50:21 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi all,

Following our client-server tests Tommy and myself were discussing about
the number of OpaqueData elements that the specification *intend* to
allow in an OpaqueClientData element.

It seems that the way the schema currently stands multiple OpaqueData
children are allowed for a OpaqueClientData element,

        <sequence maxOccurs="unbounded">
           <element ref="xkms:OpaqueData" minOccurs="0"/>
        </sequence>

, but currently only the first one is handled by Tommy's implementation
and so we would like to get confirmation that that's not the expected
behaviour.

Cheers,

 - -Guillermo