X-KISS implementation available?

From: herbert meier <dbdb@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:27:22 +0200 (MEST)
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Dear all,

We would like to go for a test XKMS server at our company. At the moment we
are only interested in the K-KISS part of XKMS, because we do not plan to
administrate our PKI via XKMS. But we we'd like to go for the
locate/validate functions.

I used the tsik from verisign and adapted the command line client to send
ceritifcates to the server. This works very well at the moment.

On the Server side I set up an Apache Tomcat with Axis for the SOAP
handling.
Is that the way you all go too, or is there a better way?
Is there a toolkit already available for the Server side? This can be basic,
 as we plan to do some coding as well. Can tsik do that job?
Are there some sources availabled doing the basic job on the Server side?

As you see, we are just about to begin, hints and suggestions are
much appreciated...

Herbert

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl