Re: Another question (Signatures)

Yes it should be mentioned if its not, so best is probably
to add this to the issues list so it gets properly checked.

Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if there were malware
variants of dsig (given that XPath is included!) that you
could come up with, but that's not an XKMS issue, its a
general dsig issue.

But, if anyone comes up with an interesting XKMS-specific
abuse of dsig then I'll buy 'em a beer or the politically
correct equivalent (E.g. using RetrievalMethod and multiple
XKMS clients/responders to generate an infintie loop? Probably
can't happen:-)

Cheers,
S.