Re: Enumerations in schema

Berin, Rich

>I guess everyone tested using 'xkms' as the NS prefix.

I didn't. :)

It seems to work ok for me; whatever prefix is bound to the XKMS namespace
must be used for the attributes and elements of type QName.

E.g. if I bind 'km' to the XKMS namespace and used 'xkms' as the prefix for
a KeyUsage value, this is what Xerces emits:

UndeclaredPrefix: Cannot resolve 'xkms:Signature' as a QName: the prefix
'xkms' is not declared.
The value 'xkms:Signature' of element 'km:KeyUsage' is not valid.

Regards,
Tommy