Re: level of effort: (Was: Re: Draft minutes of the 13/Apr/2004 XKMS teleconference)

From: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:01:44 -0700
To: Berin Lautenbach <berin@wingsofhermes.org>
Cc: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, www-xkms@w3.org

Berin Lautenbach wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/xkms-implementations/ mentions a test
> matrix.  Is there a first cut of this?  Maybe we need to define a set of
>  required interactions mapping them to the XKMS features that need to be
> shown as working to be interoperable?

It is for the test matrix and interop scenarios discussion, we have a
bi-weekly telecon.  We would be happy if you could also participate and

Also, is it possible for Apache to host a XKMS test service?

Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.     Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7674