Present XKMS at the WWW 2004 conference

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:06:16 +0200
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hello,

Is someone from the WG planning to attend the XKMS conference?

If yes, would s/he like to give a 15 minute presentation of XKMS
during the W3C Track on Thu 20 May (some time around 16h00-17h30)?

As we're moving to CR (in fact, I'm only waiting for the webmaster
to arrive to do so today), it can be interesting to present our work.

I would normally do this presentation, but I can't travel because I have
some bad problems with my eyeglasses (a french optician messed them
up) and I won't have new ones before the conference.

Thanks in advance!

-jose