RE: FW: XKMS fixes

From: Hallam-Baker, Phillip <pbaker@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:40:00 -0700
To: "'Joseph Reagle'" <reagle@w3.org>, "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>, "'www-xkms@w3.org'" <www-xkms@w3.org>

The choice of changes made was determined largely by 'that which was easiest
to do first'.

I was somewhat concerned to note that Chopra's and Xiaogang Cheng's comments
did not make it to the issues, have we missed anyone else?

I suspect that some changes got into the drafts after I sent the versions to
Steve. So I'll work on making sure we don't lose anything through the cracks
here.

	Phill