Re: FW: XKMS fixes

From: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:45:11 -0700
To: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>
Cc: "'Joseph Reagle'" <reagle@w3.org>, "'www-xkms@w3.org'" <www-xkms@w3.org>

My mistake.  Must have gotten left out for some wierd reason.  Phill
could you please add them to the list.

Thanks

/Shivaram

Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
> The choice of changes made was determined largely by 'that which was easiest
> to do first'.
>
> I was somewhat concerned to note that Chopra's and Xiaogang Cheng's comments
> did not make it to the issues, have we missed anyone else?
>
> I suspect that some changes got into the drafts after I sent the versions to
> Steve. So I'll work on making sure we don't lose anything through the cracks
> here.
>
> 	Phill

Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer                   Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering               http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7674