Re: Updated issues list and current status

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:19:55 +0100
To: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>
Cc: "Www-Xkms (E-mail)" <www-xkms@w3.org>

Good work Phill. The new list is now on the site [1].

Since I've sent the response to Denis P, I've marked
#303 closed too.

Can we set close-of-biz Monday to decide #312? In the
absence of an objection, Phill can make the change then,
so that we've got all closed issues for next week's call,
meaning that once we've a version implementing all those
changes, we can formally agree to ask for CR.

Regards,
Stephen.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/xkms-spec-lastcall-issues.html