WSDL for XKMS

From: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 07:24:40 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi,

Phill had certain expectations from WSDL for XKMS [1].  Are we or should someone
write a WSDL for XKMS schema or has someone already done that.  If yes, should
we put it in the spec or as an additional note?

There is currently only a reference to WSDL, but, nothing more than that in our
spec.  Also, are there any IP releated issues w.r.t. WSDL?

[1]  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2002Mar/0089.html
[2]  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2002Jul/0024.html

/Shivaram
Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7608