one more section for spec

From: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 07:09:14 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi,

I was thinking if it was worthwhile adding a section in the spec on what
technologies are needed to provide better solutions.  This section could serve
as the basis for future specifications.

Example:

Technology needed			Will help
Message Coorelation		  Handling asynchronous responses for a single
				  "meta" request

Conversation/Secure Conversation  For IDs and long lived relationships

etc.

this should help answer for someone looking at the spec a year later or so
thinking why we had to do the way we have done.

/Shivaram
Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7608