one more section for spec

From: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 07:09:14 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xkms@w3.org

I was thinking if it was worthwhile adding a section in the spec on what
technologies are needed to provide better solutions.  This section could serve
as the basis for future specifications.

Technology needed			Will help
Message Coorelation		  Handling asynchronous responses for a single
				  "meta" request

Conversation/Secure Conversation  For IDs and long lived relationships

this should help answer for someone looking at the spec a year later or so
thinking why we had to do the way we have done.

Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7608