Re: Next telecon & f2f ideas

Joseph Reagle wrote:

> On Wednesday 08 May 2002 09:10, Shivaram Mysore wrote:
> > As per the disucssions during F2F #2, we are planning to have the next
> > telecon on Wednesday June 5, 2002.  The time will be around 8 AM PST, 11
>
> That works for me.

I might prefer a later time, but we'll work that out closer.

> > Also, looking into options for the next F2F (#3) how about June last week
> > or late August.  Stephen has suggested Dublin, Ireland and has agreed to
> > host it if it is in June.
>
> Did we agree that July and early August were too hard because of folks'
> holidays?

No, we didn't, but I'm fairly sure we would.

> Regardless, if the next call in on the 5th, seems kind of soon to
> have a f2f a few weeks  later. I think we have a lot of issues and work we
> can crank on in the specs and list that doesn't yet require a f2f, but I
> don't feel too strongly.

Probably true. If its in Sep, we can also host.

Stephen.

> --
> *Note: I will be attending the W3C AC and WWW2002 meetings from
> May 5-10, and taking holiday from 13-16. I will not be as responsive
> during the former period, and off-line during the latter. I will fully
> respond to any email as soon as possible  after my return.

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com