Re: Next telecon & f2f ideas

On Wednesday 08 May 2002 09:10, Shivaram Mysore wrote:
> As per the disucssions during F2F #2, we are planning to have the next
> telecon on Wednesday June 5, 2002.  The time will be around 8 AM PST, 11

That works for me.

> Also, looking into options for the next F2F (#3) how about June last week
> or late August.  Stephen has suggested Dublin, Ireland and has agreed to
> host it if it is in June.

Did we agree that July and early August were too hard because of folks'
holidays? Regardless, if the next call in on the 5th, seems kind of soon to
have a f2f a few weeks  later. I think we have a lot of issues and work we
can crank on in the specs and list that doesn't yet require a f2f, but I
don't feel too strongly.

--
*Note: I will be attending the W3C AC and WWW2002 meetings from
May 5-10, and taking holiday from 13-16. I will not be as responsive