req. comments

From: Yassir Elley <yassir.elley@sun.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:44:35 -0500
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Some comments on requirements:

1. Introduction:
Suggest wording change:
"The first is to support a simple CLIENT'S ABILITY to make use ..."

1. Introduction
Also remove comma in "XML Encryption [XML Encryption], and
XML Digital Signature"

"As another example, the context may include the trust anchors and
certificate policies the client wants the server to USE for validation."

I don't understand the second sentence here. What is the "validation portion of a request"?
Also, is this a MAY or a MUST?

Should probably use MUST instead of SHALL for the sake of consistency.
(SHALL is used twice in this bullet)

The KeyInfo formats X509Chain, OCSP, and PGPWeb are not defined
in <ds:KeyInfo>. Are we going to be defining these formats in the
XKMS specification?

"The XKMS registration Private format ... if the service SUPPORTS ..."

Remove "a" in
"...carried in a SOAP/XML Protocol messages..."

We should also ask for review from the the SSTC folks since
we are planning to support them.