Introductions

From: Frederick Hirsch <hirsch@zolera.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:49:29 -0500
To: <stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie>
Cc: <www-xkms@w3.org>
Greetings

I'm Frederick Hirsch and have been working on XML Security for the past few
years, including involvement with the XML Digital Signature and XML
Encryption working groups.  I have also worked on SSL, web collaboration and
knowledge management systems and network management and analysis.

I am currently working on the XKMS requirements and plan to be involved in
additional XKMS workgroup activity. I agree to work according to the WG
contributor policy (http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html).

---
Frederick Hirsch
Zolera Systems, http://www.zolera.com/