Introduction

From: Blair Dillaway <blaird@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:33:56 -0800
To: <www-xkms@w3.org>

I'm Blair Dillaway from Microsoft.  I'm currently the Software Architect
for our Content Security Business Unit and was previously a Security
Arch for the .NET Framework.  I've been working on XML related security
technology for the past couple of years and was a co-author on the
original XKMS specification and the W3C XML Encryption Specification.
I'm interested in how we can leverage XKMS technology in our future
products and make it more accessible to the larger development
community.

I agree to work according to the WG contributor policy