RE: Sept 6 F2F Preliminary Agenda

Shivram,

	Suggest that we schedule a slot early in the morning to specifically
address WS-Security since there will be quite a few principals from that
effort present in the hotel.

	Putting it on the schedule will mean that 1) the principals can
attend and 2) should one or two of the 95 signups for WS-S feel they are
obliged to attend XKMS to see if anything WS-S ish be happening they won't
feel obliged to help us by hanging arround all day.

		Phill

http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524