RE: introductions...

I'm Dan Ash from Identrus.  I'm responsible for architecture/design issues
for PKI and related XML technologies.  XKMS will allow the community of
banks that comprise Identrus to offer a more comprehensive trust service for
relying third parties.  If successful, it will also significantly reduce the
cost to subscribe to the such a service.  For these reasons, Identrus aims
to play a significant role in early implementation issues and roll-out of
XKISS services.

I agree to work according to the WG contributor policy
(http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html).

-dan