Re: introductions...

From: Michael F Lin <MFLIN@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 19:01:38 -0500
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Hello everyone,

I'm a part-time programmer at IBM in the Internet Technology group and a
full-time student at MIT. I develop some cryptography components (which are
as yet unreleased) for IBM Sash Weblications for Windows, a new Windows/Web
application development technology that my group is working on
(http://sash.alphaworks.ibm.com/). With regard to XKMS, I am particularly
interested in building an implementation for the Jabber XML-based instant
messaging system (http://www.jabber.org/), where a security framework is
sorely needed.

I look forward to working with everyone to develop this important standard.
I agree to work according to the WG contributor policy
(http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html).

-Mike

----
Michael F. Lin