RE: Correlation/Protection (Was: Re: XKMS)

From an implementation point of view I think it would be much better to move
any such digests to a SOAP header, even if the SOAP header must be defined
by the XKMS spec for this version.  Then in the future the implementation
would change from one type of SOAP header to another rather then changing
the contents of the body.  Same applies to transaction IDs.

mark