Re: XKMS 2.0 base working draft

Wouldn't ws-security create a referencing/timing problem for us?

Stephen.

Krishna Sankar wrote:

> phb,

>  | 5) How do we address message signing? Profile ws-security? Inline
>  | signatures?
>
>         ws-security is still emerging and general. I think we would need to have a
> section customizing some parts of it similar to the one we wrote for SAML.
> Hopefully this section would become more and more thinner as the
> ws-security/SOAP security evolves. On a related note ETSI has a good
> document adding stuff to XML Signature like key information, time stamping
> authority et al which we might want to look at.
>
>         Another quick question : What do we do for encryption ? Again WS-Security ?
>
> cheers and have a happy thanksgiving

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com