RE: XKMS 2.0 base working draft

From: Krishna Sankar <ksankar@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:57:17 -0800
To: <www-xkms-ws@w3c.org>
phb,

 | 5) How do we address message signing? Profile ws-security? Inline
 | signatures?

	ws-security is still emerging and general. I think we would need to have a
section customizing some parts of it similar to the one we wrote for SAML.
Hopefully this section would become more and more thinner as the
ws-security/SOAP security evolves. On a related note ETSI has a good
document adding stuff to XML Signature like key information, time stamping
authority et al which we might want to look at.

	Another quick question : What do we do for encryption ? Again WS-Security ?

cheers and have a happy thanksgiving