Re: Welcome to XKMS Activity

Hi Blair,

We're working on Sunday 9th at the moment. More info soon.

Cheers,
Stephen.

Blair Dillaway wrote:

> I'm really glad to see the WG proposal out for approval.
>
> The conference call on 11/15, per latest email, works for me.
>
> Holding a f2f in Salt Lake during the week of the IETF mtg sounds like a
> good plan.  I don't have a preference for what date the mtg is held, but
> would like to know soon.
>
> Blair

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com