Re: Proposed Final Charter and Activity Proposal

On Wednesday 29 August 2001 15:58, Mary_Ellen_Zurko@iris.com wrote:
> "XKMS implementations must be able to interoperate in a useful and secure
> fashion for all tiers of services".

I've added "These features, and their specification, must be able to
interoperate in a secure fashion. to requirement 3.

> As a specific example, I'm concerned that there seems to be
> no way to guard against replay detection when interoperating between
> different implementations.

A reply in what sense? My understanding is that  XKMS defines the grammar and
syntax for exchanging keys and their metadata. I assume the integrity and
authenticity of that information (like a key query) would be covered by
XMLDSIG and SAML?