Re: Proposed Final Charter and Activity Proposal

From: <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@iris.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:58:33 -0400
To: reagle@w3.org
Cc: www-xkms-ws@w3.org

In general, I'd like to be sure that XKMS can interoperate in a useful and
secure fashion. As a specific example, I'm concerned that there seems to be
no way to guard against replay detection when interoperating between
different implementations. I'd like to see a requirement in the Charter.
Something along the lines of:
"XKMS implementations must be able to interoperate in a useful and secure
fashion for all tiers of services".
     Mez