WS-Security

From: Antonio Faria Couto <i020501@dei.isep.ipp.pt>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 04:57:04 -0800
To: www-ws@w3.org
Hi..I'm trying to access to a webservice which implements the x509 certificatesecurity policy. After several tests we're unable to successfully establishcommunication between our client and that server.The error/exception thrown is:WSE910: An error happened during the processing of a response message, and youcan find the error in the inner exception. You can also find the responsemessage in the Response property. We've tried to synchronized both machines time.Do you have any idea what this is about? We're desperately needing help.Thank you...