DAML-S ws composition: Is the cycle complete?

From: Charlie Abela <charlie@semantech.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:37:00 +0800
To: Web services list <www-ws@w3.org>
Cc: charlie.abela@um.edu.mt

Hi all,

my questions are simple and hopefully relevant.

How important for the WS composition cycle is the caching of newly created WS
descriptions (especially the process model)?

I am asking this question because I haven't seen work/discussions that gives it
the due importance, so is it because this is not an issue or what?

Has anyone done work on composition where the output is a DAML-S description
that goes beyond the use of sequences? I know about the work from the mindswap
and UMBC groups, but to my knowledge none of these have transformed their plans
into complete DAML-S definitions which make use of other control constructs (in
the process model).

Regards

Charlie

--