Multiple inputs and multiple outputs

From: Yuzhong Qu <yzqu@seu.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:08:46 +0800
To: "David Martin" <martin@ai.sri.com>
Cc: <www-ws@w3.org>
Dear all,

As we know, a process in DAML-S can have multiple inputs and multiple (conditional)outputs.
(From http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/1.0/Process.owl

http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/0.9/Process.owl)

1. In the case of  multiple inputs

    It seems to me that the process specified should take multiple inputs satisfying corresponding type constraint.
    Am I right?
    But, how do you know the exact number of inputs? You just know what you know, maybe there is another statement about a  new input (another input may be specified in other place) due to the openness of the Semantic Web (it's not a closed world).

2.  In the case of  multiple outputs

    What's the intended meaning?

Regards,

Yuzhong Qu