Re: PowerSet in DAML-S 0.9

Yuzhong -

Thanks for your comments.

You are right that the range of refersTo and has_process are currently
incorrect.  Indeed, the range of has_process was recently corrected, and
I have just now corrected the range of refersTo.

Your suggested renamings are certainly reasonable.  However, please note
that in the upcoming release 1.0, these power set classes will no longer
be needed, because of the change from a processes-as-classes to a
processes-as-instances approach (which has been discussed in some fairly
recent messages on this list).

Regarding the "participant" property, its intended use is simply to give
an explicit indication of which participants execute the various parts
of a process model.

Regards,
David Martin