RE: Web services of a airline company...

From: Steven Livingstone <s.livingstone@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:16:42 +0100
To: "'carol-ws'" <carol-ws@bol.com.br>, <www-ws@w3.org>

I wrote an article with demo on this at asptoday

With the site having just been purchased by aPress [from Wrox], I'm not
entirely sure what the situation is with accessing it (it was
subscription a while back).

Best Wishes,

Steven Livingstone
http://www.venturetogether.org - Pitch your Venture to the Experts!