RE: Web services of a airline company...

From: Munter, Joel D <joel.d.munter@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:01:57 -0700
To: "carol-ws" <carol-ws@bol.com.br>, <www-ws@w3.org>

Hi Carol,

A quick search of the UDDI Business Registry at http://uddi.microsoft.com/search/frames.aspx?frames=true&search=24eccbdb-9773-41d9-8c6d-ca2db1c13d7a with a search value of "air" anywhere within the service name yields several interesting looking services.

I also located Scandinavian Airlines System services by searching for provider name.  (I knew that it was there...)

A search by category, NAICS/Transportation and Warehousing/Air Transportation/ yields quite a few also.

Good Luck.

Joel Munter, Intel
desk: 480.552.3076