SOAP WSDLReader error

From: Monali Pharande-Majumdar <monali@mahindrabt.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:54:18 +0530
To: <www-ws@w3.org>

We have written a NT service which the clients can access using SOAP. We are
using MS SOAP Toolkit 2.0 at server side and Apache SOAP 1.2.2 on client
side. We are continuosly calling a function on the server. We are pointing
to the .asp file in the URI. Many a times the function returns successfully,
but sometimes it gives an error -

FaultCode:SOAP-ENV:Server
in const FaultDescription:WSDLReader: The operation requested in the Soap
messag
e with soapAction http://tempuri.org/action/RealtimeElements.GetNextRTEvent
isn'
t defined in the WSDL file.  This may be because it is in the wrong
namespace or
 has incorrect case