Relationship between IOPE in Service Profile and Process Model?

From: Maja Vukovic <m+Maja.Vukovic@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:56:31 +0100
To: <www-ws@w3.org>

Hi all,

What is exactly is the nature of the relationship between IOPEs in the Service profile and process?

My understanding is that 'refersTo' establishes a link between them.

The question is  how does one decide which IOPEs to include in the Profile and to what extent, and to which IOPEs to map it in the process model? Am I correct to say that refersTo links the IOPEs in the profile to IOPEs in the *atomic* processes only?

Many thanks.

Maja Vukovic

---

Rainbow Group -- Computer Laboratory -- University of Cambridge -- Tel: +44 1223 763 531