RE: WSDL question.

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:05:34 -0700
To: "Vel" <vel@sympatico.ca>, <www-ws@w3.org>
The W3C TAG [1] has an issue [2] to come up with a recommendation for
what sort of document should be served if you do an HTTP GET on an XML
Namespace URI. You might imagine that the URI could resolve to the WSDL
file itself, but since it's an XML Namespace, there might be other
documents that are also associated with that namespace, e.g., an XML
Schema.

--Jeff

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/

[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#namespaceDocument-8