Re: Protocol independence

Hi,

On this topic, has anybody taken a look at WSIF
(http://ws.apache.org/wsif)? It's an Apache project that supports a
WSDL-driven API for service invocation, and also defines bindings so that
you can expose just about anything as a WSDL-described service - including
things accessible through JMS, as EJBs, local java classes, etc.
(obviously the term "web service" here would be a misnomer, but IMHO this
is service invocation - with the most liberal definition of "service").

Nirmal.

Mike Champion <mc@xegesis.org>
Sent by: www-ws-request@w3.org
04/03/2003 05:33 PM