From: Aleksander Slominski <aslom@cs.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 23:55:19 -0500

WS-Goodness was just published on April 1st (!)
and is the latest addition to family of WS-spaces.

Even though there is fair amount of WS-specs that covers
most of important aspects of Web services we feel that
there is still place for more specs to make sure that all
aspects of Web services has at least one specs. We feel
also that more important aspects of Web services such
as security should have at minimum two specifications.

This specification may be crucial to full acceptance
of Web service in security aware environments
as it fulfills important need to provide easy to see
and to process end-to-end message 'goodness'
information that is readily embedded in SOAP envelope.

For details see:

Aleksander Slominski

"Mr. Pauli, we in the audience are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr