Re: DAML-S and the UDDI initiative

From: David Martin <martin@AI.SRI.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:03:00 -0700
To: "CHIN, ALVIN" <a.chin@bell.ca>
CC: www-ws@w3.org

Alvin and others -

Thanks for raising these interesting issues and questions regarding
DAML-S and UDDI, etc.  As it turns out, two of the folks most
knowledgeable about these aspects of DAML-S are traveling abroad this
week.  Please be patient; we'll be posting some answers as soon as
feasible :-).

Regards,
David Martin