some questions

From: NADJEMI Othmane <Othmane.NADJEMI@ifp.fr>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:41:17 +0200
To: "'www-ws@w3.org'" <www-ws@w3.org>
Dear all,
I am preparing a Phd thesis in informatic science,
and i am very interested by DAML-S, becaue i am working in an agent based
archetecture for numerical simulation,
and i want to know :
how can i integrate DAML-S ontology to my agent architecture ?
what is the actual status of the release (DAML-S)?
any other informations are good for me.

Best regards
Othmane NADJEMI
N Tel : 01 47 52 69 65
N Fax : 01 47 52 74 71
NO .EXE NO password-protected.ZIP
IFP's policy is to filter .exe and password-protected .zip attachments in
emails. If you want to send me such a file, contact me before
Othmane Nadjemi