Visualising Web Services?

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@akamai.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 08:05:33 -0700
To: www-ws@w3.org

Having spent a couple of hours familiarising myself with GraphViz
[1], I can't help but wonder how it could be used to help visualise
Web Services.

For example, it seems like it would be fairly straightforward to
write an XSL stylesheet that transformed a WSDL file to a .dot file,
to represent a directed graph of all of the components of the
service. The flow languages also offer some interesting
opportunities here.

Has anyone attempted this? I might give it a try if not, anyone
wishing to help appreciated (as my XSLT skills are still young, as
is my practical experience with WSDL... let's not even talk about
spare time ;).

Cheers,

[1] http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/

--