Re: Visualising Web Services?

From: Bill Sempf <bill@pointweb.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:48:31 -0400
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@akamai.com>, <www-ws@w3.org>
Mark (et al):

Fantastic idea.  The GraphViz software is undeniably neat, and I don't think
if would take that much to write an interpreter for WSDL.  However - I
believe there are a few people in the third-party .Net world that are
writing WSDL interpreters for Visio 2002 as well.  If anyone out there on
the list is one of those, speak up!  I'll do a little research and try and
track them down.

I do realize the importance of having an open source implementation - as
compared to Visio's blackbox.  But you gotta admit that Visio is pretty easy
to use.  And WSDL is WSDL - even Microsoft admits that!