Web Services optimisation

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@akamai.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:42:43 -0700
To: www-ws@w3.org

Just a note to those interested, and those who haven't read the
original; I've revised my paper to reflect thinking since it was
written, as well as comments received. I think this version is more
readable, especially to audiences outside the web caching community.

It's available at:

I'm also starting to put together a proposal for an optimisation
language, so if you're interested in this technology, please contact

Mark Nottingham, Research Scientist
Akamai Technologies (San Mateo, CA USA)