WSDL: meaning of methods

From: annielau <annielau@telstra.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 23:27:32 +1000
To: www-ws@w3.org
I am just wondering with the WSDL1.1 specification, is there any way to
understand the meaning of the methods?  I.e. what the methods are
supposed to do?

If there is, how can we find out about them?  Is it based on a general,
standardised vocabulary for developers to follow when developing their
method names? Or is there a meta-data system for describing methods on
WSDL?

Thanks for your help and clarifications,
Annie